Open events help you to make a decision and give you an opportunity to ask questions about which course you want to study at college.
Simply call in to meet our friendly tutors and find out about our wide range of courses. The event is about giving you the opportunity to sample what Riverside College has to offer. Please do not hesitate to ask our staff and students any questions that you have about the college or courses.
Our admissions tutors will be on hand to help you complete your application form or provide you with advice and guidance about the admissions procedure and the progress of your application.
Open Evening Dates
- Wednesday 13th November 2019, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 11th March 2020, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 10th June 2020, 5pm-8pm
Read more about Open Evening events at Riverside College.
Student Term Dates
2019/2020 Academic Year
- Term Time: Monday, 2nd September, 2019 – Friday, 25th October, 2019
- October Half Term: Monday, 28th October, 2019 – Friday, 1st November, 2019
- Term Time: Monday, 4th November, 2019 – Thursday, 19th December, 2019
- Christmas Holidays: Friday, 20th December, 2019 – Friday, 3rd January, 2019
- Term Time: Monday, 6th January, 2020 – Friday, 14th February, 2020
- February Half Term: Monday, 17th February, 2020 – Monday, 24th February, 2020
- Term Time: Tuesday, 25th February, 2020 – Friday, 3rd April, 2020
- Easter Holidays: Monday, 6th April, 2020 – Friday, 17th April, 2020
- Term Time: Monday, 20th April, 2020 – Friday, 22nd May, 2020
- May Half Term: Tuesday, 26th May, 2020 – Friday, 29th May, 2020
- Term Time: Monday, 1st June, 2020 – Friday, 10th July 2020
College will be closed on the following dates:
- Friday 20th December 2019 – Friday 3rd January 2020 (Christmas)
- Friday 10th April 2020 (Bank Holiday)
- Monday 13th April 2020 (Bank Holiday)
- Friday 8th May 2020 (Bank Holiday)
- Monday 25th May 2020 (Bank Holiday)