Our Kingsway Campus is situated close to Widnes Town Centre near Victoria Square.
Travelling by Bus:
All bus services serving Widnes stop nearby the Kingsway campus or the nearby ASDA Supermarket.
FREE BUS PASS
At Riverside College we aim to ensure that your journey to college is a smooth one by providing you with:
- A FREE Halton Transport bus pass worth up to £540 per year for every full time student who lives more than 1.5 miles away from the campus they are studying at.
- This FREE bus pass can also be used in the evenings and at weekends during term time
- Dedicated bus services throughout the region to make your journey as easy and straightforward as possible
We have dedicated FREE college bus routes and excellent public transport links across the region coming directly to Riverside College.
The following bus timetables include both College buses and public transport buses. All of the buses included are eligible for a FREE bus pass – which is indicated on the timetable.
Click below for bus timetables for:
The admissions team will discuss transport with you at your interview. If you cannot find the right bus for you on this page, then call the Neighbourhood Travel Team who will be able to prepare a personalised travel plan for you to find us – 0800 195 3173.
You will be advised on how to apply for your bus pass at enrolment by the Student Services team.
Travelling by Car:
- Exit the M62 at junction 7
- Take the A557 following signs for Widnes
- At the traffic lights follow signs for Widnes Town Centre
- Take the 2nd exit at roundabout, following signs for Riverside College Kingsway
- Exit the M56 at junction 12
- Take the Weston Point Expressway A557 follow signs for The Bridge
- Take the 2nd slip road signposted Widnes, follow signs for Riverside College Kingsway
Travelling by Train:
The Kingsway Campus is a ten minute walk south along Kingsway from Widnes Station on the Liverpool to Warrington line (for further information on train times and fares please call the National Rail Enquiry Line on 0845 748 4950).