Open events help you to make a decision and give you an opportunity to ask questions about which course you want to study at College.
Simply call in to meet our friendly tutors and find out about our wide range of courses.
The event is about giving you the opportunity to sample what Riverside College has to offer. Please do not hesitate to ask our staff and students any questions that you have about the College or courses.
Our admissions tutors will be on hand to help you complete your application form or provide you with advice and guidance about the admissions procedure and the progress of your application.
Open Evening Dates
- Wednesday 15th November 2017, 5pm-7pm
- Wednesday 7th March 2018, 5pm-7pm
- Thursday 14th June 2018, 4.30pm-7.30pm
Student Term Dates
2016/2017 Academic Year
Summer Term 2017
- Tuesday 18th April 2017 – Friday 26th May 2017
- May Half Term: Monday 29th May 2017 – Friday 2nd June 2017
- Monday 5th June 2017 – End date to be confirmed with Personal Tutor – Note: all students will be finished by Friday 30th June 2017
Student Term Dates
2017/2018 Academic Year
Autumn Term 2017
- Monday 4th September 2017 – Friday 20th October 2017
- October Half Term: Monday 23rd October 2017 – Friday 27th October 2017
- Monday 30th October 2017 – Tuesday 19th December 2017
- Christmas Holidays: Wednesday 20th December 2017 – Wednesday 3rd January 2018
Spring Term 2018
- Thursday 4th January 2018 – Friday 9th February 2018
- February Half Term: Monday 12th February 2018 – Monday 19th February 2018
- Tuesday 20th February 2018 – Thursday 29th March 2018
- Easter Holidays: Friday 30th March 2018 – Friday 13th April 2018
Summer Term 2018
- Monday 16th April 2018 – Friday 25th May 2018
- May Half Term: Monday 28th May 2018 – Friday 1st June 2018
- Monday 4th June 2018 – End date to be confirmed with Personal Tutor – Note: all students will be finished by end June 2018