Higher Education Training
Higher education training will bring a range of benefits that will realise the full potential of your staff while meeting your organisational needs For example, your business can benefit from the following:
- Development of new techniques/technology and new ways of working to increase productivity.
- Increased confidence and motivation among staff, reducing staff turnover rates and all-round better company performance.
- The employees with higher skills will transfer their knowledge and improve all your employees’ skills base.
- Industry specific skills plus generic enhancement of communication, team working and problem solving.
- Commitment to higher level training will attract higher calibre candidates to your business.
- Work-related projects to benefit your business.
Higher Education Qualifications Offered at Riverside College
- Higher National Certificate (Level 4)
- Higher National Diploma (Level 5)
- Foundation Degree (Level 4/5)
- Diploma (Level 5)
- Degree (Level 6)
Riverside College Higher Education Course Offer
- Higher Apprenticeships in Business and Professional Administration
- Higher National Diplomas in Computing and Systems Development
- Higher National Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Higher National Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Higher Apprenticeships in Engineering Manufacturing
Health and Social Care
- Higher Apprenticeships in Care Leadership and Management (Adult Social Care)
- NVQ Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care, Children and Young People
Full details of Riverside College’s Higher Education prospectus which includes entry requirements and information about our competitive fees and bursaries can be found by clicking here, similarly you can also email email@example.com with any enquiries or questions you may have.