Apprenticeships can provide your workforce with the practical skills and qualifications that your organisation needs now and in the future. The combination of on and off the job knowledge and competency ensures that an apprentice can learn the skills that can develop and grow your organisation, whilst gaining nationally recognised qualifications.
Did you know that apprenticeships can be used to recruit and develop new employees or upskill your existing workforce.
- Good return on investment – 96% of businesses reporting benefits from their apprentices
- Innovation – 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more inspired, motivated and satisfied workforce
- High quality of work – through experience at college and in the workplace, apprentices gain the training and skills relevant to their job role and your organisation
- Industry specific training – apprentices receive relevant, practical training and gain valuable industry qualifications
- 90% of apprentices stay in employment after finishing their apprenticeship
- Customer perception – customers favour using organisations which employ apprentices
- Funding support – take advantage of the range of government funding and grants available to support apprenticeships
Not only can we advise you on the best apprenticeship frameworks for your business but we will also help you to recruit new apprentices if they are not part of your existing staff. For more information on how we can help you – click here.
There are grants available to help employers to recruit new opportunities, click the links below for more information.
We offer apprenticeships in a range of sectors:
- We offer apprenticeships in a wide range of sectors :
- Business Administration
- Business Improvement Techniques
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Catering and Professional Cookery
- Customer Service
- Electrical Installation
- Engineering and manufacturing (Craft/Technician Level)
- Fabrication and welding
- Health & Social Care
- Improving Operational Performance
- IT Professionals
- Laboratory Technicians
- Motor Vehicle
- Team Leading
- Warehousing & Storage
To find out more call us on 0151 257 2828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org