Make 2021 Your Year to Learn Something New!
See below for a full list of courses planned to start January – March 2021 at Riverside College. The current restrictions mean that we need everyone to stay at home and stay safe, therefore we have put start dates for our courses which cannot be delivered online on hold for now. You can still register your interest on our simple form and we will keep you updated and contact you with details once we have confirmed start dates.
In the meantime, we are still able to deliver our wide range of Distance / Online Learning programmes which offer you accredited qualifications that you can study at home for FREE*. Click here for more details or see Distance Learning in the list below.
Simply click here to fill in our short online application form and we will contact you regarding your enrolment. Where possible, your enrolment will take place over the phone.
In the meantime if you have any questions at all please email our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click to download our 2021 January Adult Course Guide, or see below for a list of available courses.
Distance Learning Courses
Engineering & Welding Courses
- Introduction to Welding Certificate
- Award in Welding Skills
- LCR Preparation for working in Engineering: Advanced Manufacturing & Renewable Maintenance Skills
English, Maths & ESOL Courses
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- ESOL Communication for the Health & Social Care Sector
Hair, Beauty & Nail Courses
- Stage 2: Award in Artificial Nail Technology
- Stage 2: Certificate in Barbering Techniques
- Stage 2: Award in Semi-Permanent Lash Extensions
- Award in Therapeutic Head Massage (with holistic facial)
- Award in Nail Art – Online Course
Health & Safety Courses
- IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
- CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test (CSCS)
Health & Social Care and Counselling Courses
Mental Health & Supporting Others Courses
- Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Certificate in Awareness of Substance Misuse
- Certificate in Awareness of Alcohol Misuse
- Certificate in Wellbeing
- Understanding Dyslexia and Other Specific Learning Difficulties
Interested in a course?
Click the below button to complete our short online January Course application form and we will contact you regarding your enrolment.
Email our Adult Course Admissions Team at email@example.com