Level: 4 | Duration: 2 Years | Start Date: September
Details: Tuesday, 1pm – 9pm
Part Time Course
• 64 UCAS points (160 old tariff)
Made up of a combination of the following:
• Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject e.g. BTEC Extended Diploma in Construction
• You must also have Maths and English GCSE at minimum C grade (or equivalent)
Course Fee (Per Year): £3,995
A Higher National Certificate (HNC) in a construction discipline is considered to be one of the benchmark qualifications for the industry. Employers place a high value on individuals who possess a HNC.
This programme of study has been designed to develop higher level skills and knowledge in the Built Environment. It provides the education and training for trainees in construction and technicians who are either employed or are aspiring to work at a professional level in a variety of built environment roles.
- State of the art industry training centre with over £3.6 million worth of investment
- 3D Printers
- CAD/CNC equipment
- Recognition from national construction bodies
- DEC Centre of Excellence and National Training Centre
- Highly qualified tutors with a wide range of industry experience
You will study core units which include:
- Individual Project
- Construction Technology
- Science and Materials
- Construction Practice & Management
- Legal and Statutory Responsibilities
- Construction Information
Additional units are delivered from the list below (and may be dependent on viable group numbers):
- Surveying, Measuring & Setting Out
- Mathematics for Construction
- Building Modelling Information
- Alternative Energy
Will be carried out by means of a number of assignments, practical activities and course work.
Employers place a high value on individuals who possess a Higher National Certificate and it can open up higher level jobs within industry or lead directly to a pay rise or promotion with your current employer.
Request a Call Back
Complete the below form to request a call back from our Admissions Team.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes