An understanding of how to effectively prevent ad control the spread of infection is crucial, ensuring that individuals do not unknowingly cause their family, friends, colleagues, and any other people that they come into contact with, to become unwell.
By completing this course, learners will be equipped with a greater understanding of how to prevent and control the spread of infection in the workplace which is crucial for any business where work activities could put employers at risk of contracting as well as passing on an infection.
Who is suitable?
This course is ideal for anyone who wishes to gain an understanding of how to prevent and control the spread of infection in both the workplace and their personal life.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure that you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor.
This course is available: Fully online
This fully online course is made available on The Skills Network’s online learning platform, EQUAL. Online learning with a difference. EQUAL features:
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
- Access to an online portfolio where learning and feedback can be accessed at any time
What you will learn
The course is split into three manageable units:
- Unit 1: Understand the causes of infection
- Unit 2: Understand the transmission of infection
- Unit 3: Cleaning, Decontamination and Waste Management
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study with an Ofsted rated outstanding provider
If you would like more information, please call Georgia Whitfield on 0151 257 2175 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes