Level 2 Certificate in IT User Skills
A worldwide examination of data collected between 2011 and 2015 found that 26% of adults studied were unable to use a computer, with a further 29% proficient only in the most basic and familiar of tasks. With a large percentage of job roles requiring competent use and knowledge of information technology, it is more crucial than ever that people improve their computer skills if necessary, both for their own personal and professional advancement and for business purposes.
Who is suitable?
This qualification would be ideal for anyone who would like to develop their knowledge, understanding and competence in a range of different IT skills, particularly those who use IT in their current job role.
Learners must already have basic IT skills and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), to be able to complete the course successfully. The qualification is suitable for learners aged 14 and above.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor and a Learner Support Advisor.
This course is available:
- Fully online
This online course is available on The Skills Network’s online learning platform, EQUAL, which features:
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity, with videos and games to enhance learning
- Virtual Tutors who offer hints, tips and guidance throughout the course
What you will learn
This course is split into five manageable units:
- Unit 1: Using IT to increase productivity
- Unit 2: IT software fundamentals
- Unit 3: IT security for users
- Unit 4: Presentation software
- Unit 5: Spreadsheet software
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Establish a long-standing career pathway within the business sector
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
For any more information, please contact Vicky Downward on 0151 257 2179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes