Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Recent findings from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) have shown that worker productivity has continued to steadily rise since 1959. However, there is more that businesses can do to maximise this productivity and minimise losses due to lost working days and other types of waste in a business environment.
This course will equip learners with a detailed understanding of the lean management system and how to implement business improvement techniques and employ effective team work in a business.
Who is suitable?
This course is ideal for learners who wish to increase their awareness and understanding of the lean management system and the features of a lean environment. The qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 or above.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a Personal Tutor and a Learner Support Advisor.
This course is available:
- Fully online
All of our award-winning learning resources are of the highest quality and are designed to be engaging and interactive to keep you focused on your learning at all times.
What you will learn
This course is split into three manageable units:
- Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
- Unit 2: Business improvement techniques
- Unit 3: Effective team work in business
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Learn how to implement lean management and business improvement techniques for your organisation
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed
For any more information, please contact Vicky Downward on 0151 257 2179 or email email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes