Apprenticeships – Employer Services
Apprenticeships can provide your workforce with the practical skills and qualifications that your organisation needs now and in the future. The combination of on and off the job knowledge and competency ensures that an apprentice can learn the skills that can develop and grow your organisation, whilst gaining nationally recognised qualifications.
Did you know that apprenticeships can be used to recruit and develop new employees or upskill your existing workforce.
- Good return on investment – 96% of businesses reporting benefits from their apprentices
- Innovation – 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that Apprenticeships lead to a more inspired, motivated and satisfied workforce
- High quality of work – through experience at college and in the workplace, apprentices gain the training and skills relevant to their job role and your organisation
- Industry specific training – apprentices receive relevant, practical training and gain valuable industry qualifications
- 90% of apprentices stay in employment after finishing their apprenticeship
- Customer perception – customers favour using organisations which employ apprentices
- Funding support – take advantage of the range of government funding and grants available to support apprenticeships
Not only can we advise you on the best apprenticeship available for your business but we will also help you to recruit new apprentices if they are not part of your existing staff.
There are grants available to help employers to recruit new opportunities, click the links below for more information.
We offer apprenticeships in a range of sectors:
Business & Management
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Team Leading
- Carpentry and Joinery (Site)
- Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- Electrical Installation
- Painting and Decorating
- Maintenance and Operations
- Technical Services: Digital / Traditional Engineering Technician: Mechanical / Electrical
- Metal Fabricator
Health & Social Care
- Adult Care Worker
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Lead Adult Care Worker
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker Level 3 Care Leadership and Management
- Care Management
Hospitality, Retail & Catering
- Food Production and Cookery
- IT, Software Web & Telecoms Professionals
- Infrastructure Technician
- Digital Marketing
- Network Engineer
- Laboratory Technician
To find out more call us on 0151 257 2828 or email email@example.com
Click here to find out apprenticeship programme details.