School Leaver Enrolment 2020
To keep students and staff safe and adhere to social distancing we have changed the way we are enrolling this year, please follow these steps:
1. If you have an offer of a place, you will receive a letter and an email from us in August. These both contain important information about your enrolment, please read them carefully.
2. The email and letter will contain a link to the first step of your enrolment which is a digital form. On this form we will collect some further details from you and you will be able to start your bus pass and/or bursary application.
3. Once you have completed the digital aspect of your enrolment, you will receive a confirmation from our enrolment team that we have received your information, and that you are ready to attend your enrolment slot once you have your GCSE results.
4. Then all you need to do is bring your GCSE results and your enrolment letter along to your allocated enrolment date and time in order to complete your enrolment, pick up your ID card and get details of your start date and induction timetable.
- Please note your place is secure, do not be concerned about the date of your enrolment, we are simply enrolling over a longer period of time in order to make the process safe for students and staff.
- If your results are different to those you were expecting, please do not worry and come along to your appointment to see a member of the Advice and Guidance team.
5. Once your enrolment is complete, get ready to start your exciting journey at College!
We know that you may be anxious about the start of term and wondering how college will look for September 2020. We have full plans in place to take care of you and ensure that your learning can continue at Riverside. Click here for more information about the changes we have made to keep staff and students safe in September.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to view our Virtual Taster Event you can click here to visit the site and find out lots more information about your course, listen to what our tutors and students have to say and find out all of the extra activities and opportunities available to you at college.
If you have any questions or queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Enrolment 2020
To keep students and staff safe and adhere to social distancing, summer enrolment will take place by appointment only. You will receive your enrolment appointment after you have applied for your course. The following information will explain what happens next.
Not Yet Applied?
We are delighted that you are interested in studying with us. Applications are still open for Adult courses in September. Click the button below to apply online. You can view the 2020 Adult Course Guide here and for more information about the courses available please click here.
If you have had an interview via telephone or applied before the 15th July:
As you have applied to the college before the 15th July, you have secured an enrolment appointment and you will receive this by post shortly. Please note if you have not had an interview or sat any assessments needed for your chosen course you will still need to follow the admissions process for the course that you have applied for. This could include sitting an initial assessment and interview during your enrolment appointment.
If you applied after the 15th July:
Don’t worry, your application will be proceed and you will receive an enrolment appointment in the post after 17th August. At this appointment you will follow the admissions process for the course that you have applied for. This could include sitting an initial assessment and interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you, for safety and social distancing reasons please stick to your enrolment time and try to attend your appointment alone or with one other person for support. You will need to bring the following information with you to your appointment:
- Your enrolment letter
- Evidence of fee remission (if applicable)
- Proof you meet the entry requirements for your course (eg certificates)
We know that you may be anxious about the start of term and wondering how college will look for September 2020. We have full plans in place to take care of you and ensure that your learning can continue at Riverside.
Click here for more information about the changes we have made to keep staff and students safe in September. We hope that you have a lovely summer and look forward to seeing you very soon.
If you have any Adult Course questions or queries, please email email@example.com