IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers
What the course covers?
- Health and safety issues to be managed in the construction industry to protect employees, contractors, neighbours and others
- The basics of local law
- The importance of risk assessments and method statements and the development process
- Site requirements for the welfare of construction workers on site
- Hazards and controls associated with construction sites and activities including working at height and confined spaces
- Site environmental management including management of waste and ecology
Who the course is for?
For anyone who works on or around a construction site or has cause to visit the site in the course of their work.
CITB Health, Safety and Environment test
With CSCS approval, this means that the course will equip delegates with the knowledge and skills required to be eligible to apply for the Green Labourer card – allowing them to work on construction sites.
(Please see below for more details)
- 15th February 2021 8.45am – 3.30pm
- 16th February 2021 8.45am – 3.30pm
- £120.00 Per Person, including certification and registration or
- £155.00 which includes sitting the CSCS test on the day
CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test
Riverside College is an approved test centre to deliver the CITB Health, Safety and Environment test which is a requirement when applying for a CSCS card. This is a 50 question, multiple choice test.
Day: Every Tuesday, 11.30am
Kingsway Campus, Widnes, WA8 7QQ
For further information please contact:
Vicky Downward on 0151 257 2179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org