National Apprenticeship Week 2023
National Apprenticeships Week puts a spotlight on apprenticeship opportunities, successes of our wonderful apprentices, and opportunities for progression to Apprenticeships and Degree Apprenticeships! #NAW2023
Did you know?
- Riverside College is the first college in the region to get Ofsted Outstanding for Apprenticeships in the revised inspection standard
- Our independent employer rating score is ‘Excellent’
- Our Apprenticeship success rate is consistently above the national average
- We are currently assisting 700 employers to up-skill their workforce including supporting over 600 apprentices on programme in the past year
Ofsted said that Apprentices at Riverside College:
- ‘…are exceptionally well motivated and demonstrate extremely positive attitudes to learning.’
- ‘…flourish in a calm, orderly, aspirational and safe learning environment.’
- ‘…develop rapidly the knowledge, skills and behaviours they need to be successful in the next stage of their career.’
- ‘…develop their confidence, resilience and strong independence skills.’
Video: Riverside College Apprentices at Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Meet Sarah Power, Careers and Apprenticeship Lead at Bridgewater Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, and Senior Healthcare Support Worker Apprentices Sandra Pierpoint, Lisa Murphy and Stacey Sadler as they talk about their Apprenticeship experiences.
Video: Riverside College Painting and Decorating Apprentices at Sodecor
Listen to talented Sodecor Apprentices Jade Oakes and Tom McKindley explain their working week, the Skills For Life they have learnt, and how their Painting and Decorating Apprenticeships have benefited them!
You can find out more about Apprenticeships at the Riverside College Open Evening on:
Tuesday 14th March 2023, 5pm – 7pm
Riverside College was oversubscribed in 2022 and we recommend that you also apply for a full-time course at college for 2023 alongside your apprenticeship application.