ONLINE* Access Courses
Want to change or progress your career, but don’t have the qualifications to study the degree you need?
A one-year Access course will give you the Level 3 qualification required to progress to university.
The Access to Higher Education course is aimed at students aged 21 and above who are aspiring to follow a career path requiring university-level qualifications or who wish to go to university to gain a degree but do not have the A levels or entry qualifications required.
Courses we offer:
- Midwifery ONLINE or CLASSROOM BASED
- Nursing ONLINE or CLASSROOM BASED
- Business and Management ONLINE
- Criminology ONLINE
- Engineering ONLINE
- English Studies ONLINE
- Health Professionals ONLINE or CLASSROOM BASED
- Psychology ONLINE
- Radiography ONLINE
- Science (Biophysical) ONLINE
- Social Science ONLINE
- Level 2 Preparation for Access CLASSROOM BASED
At Riverside College we offer:
- Online* Access to Higher Education qualifications
- Classroom-based Access to Higher Education in Health Professionals, Nursing and Midwifery. These courses can lead to Nursing, Midwifery, and other health-related degrees.
- ADVANCED LEARNER LOAN which can cover the full cost of your Access Course, this will be written off when you complete your relevant degree – saving you up to £9,000 in fees.
- Ofsted Outstanding teaching and results.
- Weekly support sessions for online learners – online learners can attend face to face or a virtual session.
- No Exams
- The qualifications to start your journey to your dream job!
* IMPORTANT – Online Access to HE course – you will need to travel to college for induction sessions.
Why Choose Riverside College
- Flexible online learning for your Access to Higher Education qualifications with the support of weekly face-to-face drop-in support sessions with tutors (daytime and evening sessions available).
- Initial face-to-face induction to fully prepare you for your studies
- Up to six hours per week of drop-in support sessions with tutors (daytime and evening sessions available)
- Interactive online sessions (assessed and marked online)
- Access college facilities including the Learning Resource Centre, Study Rooms with PCs and printing, UCAS support, and bursaries
- Streamline your qualification to fit into your spare time giving you the option to complete the Access to Higher Education faster
- Social groups offering tutor and peer support and encouragement
- Ofsted Outstanding Access teaching and support teams
- Dedicated specialist Access teachers with over 10 years experience of successfully supporting adults to progress onto degrees
- Study for FREE, saving up to £9,000 in fees AND you won’t use up any of your Student Loans allowance
Apply Now for an Access to Higher Education course at Riverside College.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact our Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 257 2053.