Our motivated students can provide a pool of untapped talent for your business. Placement opportunities can also help to develop your own staff’s mentoring skills and boost morale.
We can match our career focused students for short work experience or the new extended Industry placements which can last for a minimum of 45 days. Industry Placements are part of the government’s reforms to technical education aimed at boosting productivity and giving young people the skills your business needs.
There is no employer financial commitment and we can provide travel, subsistence and equipment costs where needed.
Why should my business get involved?
- Extra resources for your projects and day-to-day operations from students developing skills in a course relevant to your business and industry
- Give your employees the opportunity to develop management and mentorship skills
- Bring a fresh perspective and digital skills to your business
- Corporate Social Responsibility Impact: share with stakeholders how your business has supported local young people into industry placements
Long term benefits
- Inspire the next generation to work in your industry
- Address current and future skills shortages in your industry
- Strengthen your recruiting pipeline and increase diversity
- Shared value: benefits for business and society are correlated – increased social inclusion leads to new business opportunities
For further information please call our Employer Hotline on 0151 257 2828 or email email@example.com
Employer Services Links: