Riverside support new Lifetime Skills Guarantee offering FREE* Level 3 courses for Adults
Riverside College will be supporting the new Government initiative for FREE adult courses in areas of key skills shortages via the Lifetime Skills Guarantee.
- Looking to change career or re-train?
- Wanting to learn new skills?
- Aged 24 or over?
- Lacking a full Level 3 qualification (equivalent to 2 A Levels)?
The Government have announced the new Lifetime Skills Guarantee initiative which allows us to offer a range of FREE* courses from April 2021 as part of the wider National Skills Fund to boost the skills employers require.
We currently have the following courses available:
- Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care – Work Based
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health – Distance Learning
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care – Distance Learning
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism – Distance Learning
If you or any of your staff are interested in studying with us, please email: Distancelearning@riversidecollege.ac.uk for further information. Once the email is received, the individual will receive a reply from one of our advisers who will check eligibility and progress the enrolment process.
Choose Riverside College and make 2021 the year to retrain, upskill or make an exciting career change with one of our FREE courses!
*Funding is limited and only one level three course from the list can be selected per person.