State of the Art Facilities
At Riverside College we are continually investing in our facilities to ensure that students have access to modern learning spaces and the latest equipment and technologies. This ensures that students can develop the skills needed to progress into their chosen industry.
Our state of the art facilities include:
- £3.6 Million Engineering and Construction Skills Centre
- New Industry Standard Training Kitchens
- Scholars Training Restaurant
- NEW: Practice Nursery
- IT and Computing Suites
- Motor Vehicle Workshops
- Vita Salons and Nail Bar
- Indoor and Outdoor Enrichment Areas
Catering and Hospitality
- NEW: State of the art Training Kitchens: industry standard kitchens including, top of the range modular kitchen equipment, Mobile teaching station and separate teaching area, indoor BBQ, up and down grills, pastry kitchen, separate teaching and cooking areas.
Health & Social Care and Early Years Education
- NEW: Updated Clinical Practice Ward: a fully working ward including, adult and children’s hospital beds to focus on paediatric nursing, hospital hoists, infection control equipment, medical mannequins and heart monitors.
- NEW: Fully functioning Practice Nursery: including a sensory area with lights, interactive dolls, children’s toilets, creative and story area and changing area.
- NEW: Social Care Room with kitchen and specialist equipment, to help students develop practical skills to work in the care industry and occupational therapy.