Duration: 12 Weeks | Start Date: September
Details: (TBC 2024)
What is this course about?
This college certificated introductory course is designed for those who have a keen interest in wellbeing and relaxation techniques. Through tutor demonstrations and student practice you will learn the various techniques and their purpose and when it is most beneficial to use them.
Why choose this course?
• Rated “outstanding” by Ofsted
• 100% pass rates
• One of the top colleges in the country for achievement rates
• Opportunities to join the artistic team to take part in fashion shows and events
• High rates of student positive destinations on course completion
Working Entry Level 3 in English on our college assessment or a minimum GCSE E/2 or Entry Level 3 English qualification (including reading and writing).
What will I learn on this course?
The course content includes:
- Benefits of body massage for individual clients
- The full body massage routines using different massage techniques
- Introduction to the basic anatomy & physiology of the muscles of the body
- Application of the correct pressure to promote relaxation and/or well being
Are there any costs associated with this course?
You will have the option to purchase a tunic (approximately £25.00 plus postage and packing, TBC). You must also wear full length black trousers and a full black shoe. You will have to provide files etc. for your course work and photographic evidence may be required for practical assessments. Full details will be provided on enrolment to the course.
After the successful completion of this course you may wish to progress to the part time evening therapeutic head massage course. You may want to progress onto further full time or part time courses in hairdressing, beauty, nail services or makeup which the college offers, or you may wish to use your learnt skills on family and friends.
Course fee: £140
Many of our courses can be studied for free, even if you are employed or self-employed, depending on your individual circumstances and the course you have chosen to study. Click here for more information.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes