All businesses need good leaders in order to be successful, and an effective team leader will make sure that their team is happy and motivated within the workplace. This course will develop and improve your practical skills in order to become a successful team leader and improve the morale within a workplace. So whether you are hoping to progress to a team leading role in the future, or want more knowledge about how to progress in a current position, this qualification is the perfect place for you to start.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to gain further skills to develop their careers and progress in the workplace. It is suitable for anyone who is new to a team leading role, or those who are hoping to become a team leader as they advance their careers.
What you will learn
This course is split into eight manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of team leading
- Unit 2: Understand business
- Unit 3: Understand how to communicate work-related information
- Unit 4: Understand how to manage performance and conflict in the workplace
- Unit 5: Principles of equality and diversity in the workplace
- Unit 6: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 7: Understand health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Unit 8: Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure that you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor.
This course is available: Fully online
This fully online course is made available on The Skills Network’s online learning platform, EQUAL. Online learning with a difference. EQUAL features:
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
- Access to an online portfolio where learning and feedback can be accessed at any time
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your team leading skills to help create a long-standing career pathway in your chosen industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
If you would like more information, please call Georgia Whitfield on 0151 257 2175 or email: email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes