In 2015-16, a total of 102,470 safeguarding enquires took place in the UK. Over 50% of these cases involved physical abuse and neglect, making these the most common cause of safeguarding alerts.
Have you ever thought about how you could help protect innocent and vulnerable people who might be suffering from abuse, harm or neglect within the adult health and social care industry? This qualification will provide you with a thorough understanding of the importance of dignity and safeguarding, which could help reduce these shocking statistics.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working, or looking to work, in the adult health and social care sector. You should enrol on this course if you wish to learn how to identify safeguarding issues, and uphold excellent standards of care provision for vulnerable adults.
What you will learn
This course is split into four manageable units, covering topics such as:
- Unit 1: Understanding safeguarding in adult health and social care
- Unit 2: Principles of dignity in adult health and social care practices
- Unit 3: Understanding duty of care in adult health and social care
- Unit 4: Understanding dilemmas and public concerns in adult health and social care
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure that you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor and customer service advisor.
This course is available:
- Online Paper-based
- Paper-based learning with online assessments.
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
- Virtual tutors who offer hints, tips and guidance throughout the course.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
- The programme is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose where and when you study
- On average, the course should only take between 10-16 weeks to complete
- Personal tutors are assigned to each individual learner to ensure you have the necessary support needed to be successful.
For any more information, please contact Vicky Downward on 0151 257 2179 or email email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes