This course will provide an overview of the principles of sustainable development, communities and energy management, and the social responsibility of businesses in relation to sustainability. Learners will also look at the principles of waste management and sustainable transport and applying sustainability in their own setting through zero waste.
- Gain a nationally-recognised qualification
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- A Personal Tutor is assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
What will you learn?
This course is split into six manageable units, with a seventh optional unit available:
- Unit 1: Principles of sustainable development
- Unit 2: Principles of sustainable communities
- Unit 3: Principles of sustainable energy management
- Unit 4: Social responsibility of businesses in relation to sustainability
- Unit 5: Principles of waste management
- Unit 6: Principles of sustainable transport
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal Tutor
If you would like more information, please call Aaron Unsworth on 0151 257 2179 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes