Courses are filling up fast, please do not hesitate to secure your place with us.
We are enrolling Monday – Friday, 9am-2pm.
Unfortunately some of our courses are now full:
- Access to Business – FULL
- Award in Education – FULL
- Barbering – FULL
- Childcare and Healthcare Level 1 – FULL
- Construction and Engineering Entry Level – FULL
- Digital Photography – FULL
- ECDL Level 1 Evening – FULL
- Electrical Installation Level 2 daytime – FULL
- Electrical Installation Level 2 evening – FULL
- Electrical Installation Level 3 daytime – FULL
- Engineering HNC – FULL
- IT full time for adults (all levels) – FULL
- IT Level 2 (for students who need to re-sit BOTH English and Maths) – FULL
- Joinery Level 2 evening – FULL
- Level 1 Award Working with Children – FULL
- Media Makeup Certificate part time evening – FULL
- Nail Technician Stage 1 (Professional Nail Treatments) – FULL
- PEO Level 2 – FULL
- Spanish – FULL
- AAT Level 3 and 4 – Postponed to January
- AAT Level 2 daytime – FULL
What do you want to learn?
Whether you want to change or progress your career, boost your employability, improve your basic skills or simply learn something new and meet new people, then Riverside College has a range of courses to get you started!
Choose from our wide range of substantial, part time and short courses designed to help you achieve your goals. Choose Riverside to be part of a college that understands adult students. By choosing Riverside College you will benefit from:
- A college with outstanding results
- A town centre location with free parking and great transport links
- Many of our students study for free
- Sector leading financial support and bursaries
- Award winning student support
- Strong links with universities and employers
New Adult Course Guide for September 2018 Out Now!
Click here to view the new September 2018 Adult Course Guide or call 0151 257 2053 to request a printed copy.
Click here to view our wide range of Adult Courses at Riverside College, including part time, evening and full time courses.
Apply now for courses starting in September. Our admissions team will contact you and advise you of the next step and give you full details of fees and funding available to you.
Some of our adult courses fill up fast so apply early to secure you place!
Fees, financial assistance and how to pay:
Click here to find out about our fee categories, if you could be eligible to study for free and information on how to pay for your course.
We also have a Student Bursary to help you with the cost of coming to college, click here for more information.
If you are aged 19 or over and thinking about studying a level 3 or 4 qualification you could be eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan to cover your fees. If you are eligible you won’t pay anything back until you are earning £21,000 per year – click here for more information.
Call 0151 257 2053 or email email@example.com for more information on our Adult Courses.