Apprenticeships are an exciting option for both apprentice and employer.
You can employ apprentices at different levels, from school leavers to people who want to further their careers or change career direction completely.
You can hire someone new or upskill an existing employee.
As an employer, you can get funding from the government to help pay for apprenticeship training. Click here to learn about the incentives.
The benefits for your business:
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
- 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
Other benefits of working with apprentices include:
- Lower overall training and recruitment costs resulting in real returns to your bottom line
- Improved productivity and competitiveness
- Lower staff turnover as apprentices tend to want to stay with the business that trained them
- Real Stories
- Organisation Benefits
- Hiring An Apprentice
- Upskilling Current Staff
- Apprenticeships We Offer
- Funding an Apprenticeship / Incentives Available
- Training Your Apprentice
- End-Point Assessments
- Set Up a Service Account