Apprenticeships help bring valuable skills into your business with the government’s support.
They are suitable for people at any level so you can hire someone new or upskill an existing employee.
An Apprentice must:
- be 16 or over
- must not already be in full-time education
- be living in England
You will also need to set up an apprenticeship service account to hire an apprentice.
You can create your own apprenticeship opportunity using recruit an apprentice however a lot of employers prefer the college to assist with the recruitment process.
Riverside College have a dedicated apprenticeship recruitment service specifically designed to match employers with the right apprentice for their business. This is a free recruitment service to all Employers.
We can offer:
- Advice and guidance with job descriptions and salaries
- Free advertising online through national apprenticeship service and recruitment websites
- Social media campaigns to reach your target audience
- Internal marketing to our pre-screened job ready candidates
- Shortlisting of candidates to save you time
- Assessment Centres for aptitude testing and assessment of Maths and English
- Full administrative support with the selection process
- Feedback to candidates
- Continued support post apprentice recruitment
Other recruitment and support is available at the college such as:
- Work experience
- Short or Long Term Placements
For further information on work experience please contact our Industrial Placement team on 0151 257 2800.
- Real Stories
- Organisation Benefits
- Hiring An Apprentice
- Upskilling Current Staff
- Apprenticeships We Offer
- Funding an Apprenticeship / Incentives Available
- Training Your Apprentice
- End-Point Assessments
- Set Up a Service Account