This qualification promotes social awareness and good practice of equality and diversity within a community, at work, at home and in society in general. Whether you would like to strengthen your
own knowledge, or become more socially aware, this course is perfect for you.
Who is suitable?
Anyone! Promoting equality and diversity in the workplace and the wider community is crucial to a great working environment. Therefore, this course is suitable to any employees in any workplace.
What you will learn
This course is split into three manageable units:
- Unit 1: Equality and diversity in society
- Unit 2: Equality and diversity in the community
- Unit 3: Equality and diversity in the workplace.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure that you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor and customer service advisor.
This course is available:
- Online Paper-based
- Paper-based learning with online assessments.
The online course is available on The Skills Network’s online learning platform, EQUAL. Online learning with a difference, EQUAL features:
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
- Virtual tutors who offer hints, tips and guidance throughout the course.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
- The programme is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose where and when to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to each individual learner to ensure they have the necessary support needed to be successful.
For any more information, please contact Vicky Downward on 0151 257 2179 or email Distancelearning@riversidecollege.ac.uk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes