This qualification enables learners to develop existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas for efficient customer service, such as communicating with customers and handling customer information.
This course is suitable for anyone who is interested in customer service, and those who are hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in the customer service industry.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is ideal for anyone who is currently working in a customer facing role, or anyone who is looking to get a job where the role involves customer service knowledge as a key component of the position.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
This course is available:
- Online Paper-based
- Paper-based learning with online assessments.
What you will learn
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2: Understand customers
- Unit 3: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4: Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5: Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6: Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7: Understand how to develop customer relationships
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Create a long-standing career pathway within the customer service industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed.
For any more information, please contact Vicky Downward on 0151 257 2179 or email Distancelearning@riversidecollege.ac.uk
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes