Develop Your Career Through Degree Level Courses
At Riverside College we have a range of degree, HND and HNC programmes that can offer you the opportunity take your career to the next level by achieving qualifications highly valued by employers. By choosing to study at Riverside College you will benefit from:
- Highly qualified specialist teachers
- Course timetables designed to fit around your life
- Town centre location with free parking and excellent transport links
- Excellent value for money – plus learn locally and save on your living costs
- Small class sizes and unique individualised support
- Apply direct to us for a personal approach to assessing your skills, qualifications and experience during the application process
Higher Education Courses
Click here to view our Higher Education courses.
Qualifications Awarded by:
Learning with us on average can cost £10,000 less than at university. Student loans are available for all of our HE courses (subject to eligibility) and we have a generous student bursary scheme.
Links with Employers
Riverside College has a tradition of working with local employers to meet the needs of local employers and students.
How to Apply
For more information on Higher Education courses at Riverside College and student finance, please call our Higher Education Admissions Team on 0151 257 2053. You can apply through the college application form by clicking here. You do not need to apply though the UCAS system. Please ensure that on your application form within the course section you indicate that you are applying for a Higher Education course.