2018 Higher Education Course Guide
Our 2018 Higher Education course guide contains information on:
- Degree Level Courses
- Access/Pre University Courses
- Higher Apprenticeships
Click here to download a copy, or call 0151 257 2053 to request a printed copy.
Develop Your Career Through Degree Level Courses
At Riverside College we have a range of degree, HND and HNC programmes that can offer you the opportunity take your career to the next level by achieving qualifications highly valued by employers.
There are so many reasons to choose Riverside College for your course. Here are the ones our pre university and higher education students say are the most important:
- Highly qualified specialist teachers
- Consistently high pass rates
- Small class sizes and unique individualised support
- Excellent value for money – low fees, plus learn locally and save on your living costs
- Course timetables designed to fit around your life
- Town centre location with free parking and excellent transport links
- Courses awarded by Staffordshire University and Pearson
- Riverside College Higher Education courses received an impressive satisfaction rate of 96% in the National Student Survey 2016 putting the college in the top 10 nationally
- Apply direct to us for a personal approach to assessing your skills, qualifications and experience during the application process.
Higher Education Courses
Click here to view our Higher Education courses.
Quality and Partnership with Staffordshire University
Quality Assured (QAA)
The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) confirm the quality and standards of provision of Higher Education at Riverside College. Good practice was reported in relation to the effective integration of all student support services to enable students to develop their academic, personal and professional potential.
In Partnership with Staffordshire University
Riverside College is a franchised partner college of Staffordshire University. This means that you can study locally at Riverside College for a qualification that is awarded by Staffordshire University.
In Partnership with Employers
At Riverside College we appreciate the importance of offering qualifications that are relevant to the needs of employers. With this in mind, local employers have been involved in the design of our higher education courses. This way, you can be assured that your qualification is of real benefit to your career aspirations and to your current and future employer.
Qualifications Awarded by:
Learning with us on average can cost £10,000 less than at university. Student loans are available for all of our HE courses (subject to eligibility).
Riverside College is committed to helping all students within their first year of full-time Higher Education study (to purchase, for example, course related equipment). We are pleased to offer a £500 bursary which will be linked to student attendance, punctuality and achievement. To find out what support you could be eligible for, please call our Admissions Team on 0151 257 2053.
How to Apply
For more information on anything featured on our website, please email email@example.com or call our Admissions Team on 0151 257 2053.
Most of our Higher Education courses require an admissions interview. At this interview we will
answer all of your questions, make sure that the course is right for you and discuss any financial or other support available to you.
Please apply online by clicking here, or call 0151 257 2053 and we will send you an application form.