In the UK today there are a large number of people living with a common health condition. These conditions have varying effects upon individuals, but they all require continual management to minimise the effect they have on an individual’s day to day life.
By completing this course you will not only gain an awareness of the signs, symptoms and treatments available for a variety of common health conditions, but you will also learn how to care for individuals and enable them to manage, monitor and control their condition.
Who is suitable?
This qualification is ideal for anyone already working in, or intending to work in, the healthcare sector. It is also suitable for anyone who wishes to further understand a variety of common health conditions they may encounter among people in their care. Carrying out this course demonstrates a willingness to understand how to care for individuals who are living with the effects of common health conditions.
What you will learn
This course is split into six manageable units:
- Unit 1: Understand how to contribute to monitoring the health of individuals affected by health conditions
- Unit 2: Understand cardiovascular disease
- Unit 3: Stroke awareness
- Unit 4: Arthritis awareness
- Unit 5: Understand physical disability
- Unit 6: Parkinson’s disease awareness
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
This course is available:
- Paper-based learning with online assessments.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Improve your healthcare skills to help you create a long-standing career pathway in your chosen industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
For any more information, please contact Vicky Downward on 0151 257 2179 or email email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes