Over the past few years, the events industry has been steadily growing. According to Eventbrite, 67% of event organisers expect their events to grow in the number of attendees the next year and 39% of those who work in corporate events expect their budgets to increase.
The objective of the qualification is to introduce learners to the skills that are required to plan, organise and evaluate events by developing their knowledge and understanding. Areas covered include marketing methods and resources, market research, human resources, communication and customer service relevant to events.
Who is suitable?
The qualification is suitable for a wide range of learners who wish to develop knowledge and understanding of planning and running an event. It may be useful as an introduction for those who wish to pursue a career as an event planner or for those working in or preparing for a wide range of job roles in diverse sectors which require them to plan and organise events as part of their responsibilities. This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 or above.
What you will learn
This course is split into five units, which are then split into several sections:
- Unit 1: Planning an event
- Unit 2: Reviewing and evaluating an event
- Unit 3: Marketing and market research for event planning
- Unit 4: Planning human resources for events
- Unit 5: Communication and customer service for events
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal Tutor and a Learner Support Advisor.
This course is available: Fully online.
This fully online course is made available on The Skills Network’s online learning platform, EQUAL. Online learning with a difference. EQUAL features:
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
- Access to an online portfolio where learning and feedback can be accessed at any time
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Establish a long-standing career pathway within the hospitality and customer service sectors
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
If you would like more information, please call Aaron Unsworth on 0151 257 2179 or email: email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes